January 10, 2011

No Autographs Please!

Welcome to another day in my life....it is hard being so handsome. My humans think it is cool that I get so much attention, but I sure do get tired of having to sit and pose for the camera. Mommy and Daddy had just taken me to Sea Glass Beach in Aguadilla, so that I could help mommy look for sea glass. I was already tired, wet, and hungry when we saw a tour bus unload! Great!

So of course everyone gathered around and I had to pose. I think I should get paid for it like those human models and movie stars do. Maybe I need an agent! I have had my picture taken so many times in my nine months....if I got paid I could buy myself some new bones! Do all you other Danes out there get this too?
Until we bark again,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...