November 8, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

Just another day at the beach, and boy am I tired! Mom said I had too much energy today and that I needed to run around and get my zoomies out. So we went for a drive to Jobos Beach, which is in Isabela, PR, in case you ever make it to the island. This beach was cooler than my normal beach because there were coconuts everywhere! I haven't seen those things in awhile and man, did I ever forget how much I loved those suckers! If you have never tried one, they are sweet and tasty, not like that fish-flavored dog food I normally eat (although, I must admit that stuff is premium for dry kibble). I had a blast running back and forth chasing those things today, if you pick out the right one it will even roll like a ball! Mom did have to put me on the leash once though, more of those stray dogs were around. I feel bad for them, with not having a home and all, but sometimes mom gets scared and I don't like that. I think she is afraid I may get a disease from them if I get to close, or that one may attack me, although most of them are quite friendly. She just worries about me. The other thing about going out and about is that sometimes people are afraid of me! Can you believe that? I know I am big and all, but just look at my eyes, I wouldn't hurt any nice people! Most people though do like me, it is just that some humans have never seen a dog my size, and to think...I am still growing!

Until we bark again, 
B


2 comments:

  1. Hello Branson and welcome to the world of dog blogging. I can't wait to read all about your adventures on the lovely island of Puerto Rico. Mom will add you to our blog so we can track you now that we know of you. I'll chat more later but mom has to go to work and she's running late. Just want to say hello and welcome my fellow dane furiend.

    AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Branson! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie! You sure are a handsome dane! Mom always loves it when she finds a new dane blog to read. Can't wait to hear about more of your adventures!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...