June 6, 2011

Branson Goes to Boqueron

Well, really I have been to Boqueron three times now and I love it....or should I say Boqueron loves me! I don't know what it is about this place, but it just seems that everyone here loves big dogs. It is one of the friendliest places I have been to so far in my young life. Every time I am there I always draw in the crowds...

Me and my daddy in Boqueron, PR

Boqueron is a quaint little village in the southwest section of Puerto Rico. Mommy says it reminds her of Key West, Florida and that it has the most beautiful sunsets around (to read more about it check out Sun Kissed Bliss). There is also a large public beach here where some cool dogs like to hang out...

Cool dogs wear bathing suits!

There are many little bars, restaurants, and shops that line one small street. One of the bars there offered me a drink of cold water. They were surprised when they realized my head could actually rest on top of their bar. Mom put my bowl on the bench to make it easier for me to drink and so I didn't scare away the customers. This still got a ton of stares!

Step right up...I think I will!

Whenever I go I get to hang out at La Marea Eat and Drink, a place where the people food smells delicious (of course I don't get any, but the staff is nice to me). They have a cool outside area for hanging out and people watching. Here are some of my recent admirers...

Photo credit: Ripp Motion

These people were so nice...here are some more...

Photo Credit: Ripp Motion

And here is a cool group of new people that I hung out with one Sunday, along with some of my family...


Fun times! If you see me in Boqueron be sure to say hi!

3 comments:

  1. Big Dude - you looked like you were having such fun. I think I am going to have to make you an honorary Cowspotdog - (we do share similar coloring and I get lots of attention when I go out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are quite the popular dog! It must be nice to be able to hang out at places that are so dog-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place - thanks for letting us follow!

    www.twogradstudentsandapittie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...